Thursday, June 13, 2019

New CU Freebie

New CU Freebie

I made a stars and stripes CU designer pack that will be available in my stores. I am uploading it today. But also wanted to offer a freebie as well so I am offering you a stars and stripes candy cane for download today.

Make sure if you want the matching tube pack below to visit my links to the right side please and thank you !!


** Your Freebie **

Click the download banner below to snag this freebie
Please read my TOU included in each zip and feel free to place my blinkie on your blog
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sfhm0nltxaujp66/stars_and_stripes_cu_freebie_SD.zip?dl=0

Don't forget to follow my blog as I will randomly upload freebies from time to time. The reason I do freebies is, if it were not for the many talented designers that offer cu freebies I would not have the collection I have today. So I try to pay it forward. 

Much love xx