Friday, September 16, 2022

Catching Up In The Pixel World

For those that like to follow me in all aspects of things I do, this is 
what I have been up to in the pixel world this week

Completed 2 challenges in PSP4ALL
And once a month I create and write a tutorial for the members
of PSP4ALL so all can color and share in it. 
This is a WIP - i have the outlining done
I just need to go in and shade it so that I can give a good example
for the members wanting to do the tutorials
here is a zoomed in version so you can see better
Lots Of Steps Involved. Once I get the shading done and a tag made up, 
I then need to go in and write the tutorial and code it for my web page.

If you like pixels and tutorials, come join us @ PSP4ALL
I also belong to a pixel forum where we share fun challenges and such

my main link to my site :: http://pixelatedmagik.com/
I still need to update my tutorials page as I do not have nearly all of them up there to see

See you on the flip side, Happy creating xx
tag by faery mariel